Friday, September 13, 2013

Random Thought (September 08, 2013 at 01:37PM)

Random Thought 458



Due to the unexpected 1 week suspension of classes a few weeks ago, I need to reschedule my term break activity. I have decided to hold Steins;Gate as I have found a good VN that really has good reviews. Not that I don't like the Steins;Gate VN it's just that I have already watched the anime and it's still fresh in my mind.




So here are the agenda this 1 week short term break:



1. Finish Ikkitousen no matter how much I hated it. If only it's not a 1-cour show, I could have dropped this already. I'm only 6 episodes left.



2. Start Blood+ along with Great Teacher Onizuka. I don't plan on finishing them both this break but watch both as much as I can. That's 50 eps + 43 eps. If I'm lucky I should be able to finish half of them.



3. Start playing the visual novel Ever17. The survival thing being stranded underwater really attracted be. It kinda reminds me of 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors VN on the DS.



#RTNotes



via |
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment