Friday, October 4, 2013

Random Thought (October 04, 2013 at 09:38PM)

Random Thought 483



I just finished watching the timeless classic Great Teacher Onizuka. One thing I realized after watching this anime is that Onizuka isn't really great after all but the Greatest Teacher ever! To be honest the first 3 episodes of GTO didn't really interest me that much. I thought it was just some gangster teacher who tries to do some random irrelevant things as a teacher. But after watching episodes 4 until the very end, I am so glad that I have watched it. I'm really proud of myself that I am one of those who have already watched this one of a kind masterpiece anime. Great Teacher Onizuka in the end teaches you the ultimate lessons in life. I know that I might be over exaggerating things, but I just have to say it just so I can clearly state out my entire point of the show. So without a doubt this anime really deserves my 10 out of 10. It's my 2nd 10/10 this year and it's not quite long ago since I last rated an anime 10/10 which was Blood+ in the last couple of weeks.




I'm that kind of a person who doesn't really like to watch really old anime but GTO convinced me that there are a vast variety of very good old school anime out there. Looking forward to watching more hit anime classics!



#GTO #GreatTeacherOnizuka #Onizuka #TeachersDay



#RTNotes



via |
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment