Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Musical Monday 9

Well I have been procrastinating my homework and studying for midterms as much as possible. I should procrastinate more by writing things on blogs rather than watching streams of hearthstone and Dota 2 all day like I did yesterday. Either way I had to remember to get this post done, because I forgot last week. I will try to get more non Musical Monday's up soon, but I have not had time to really watch that much anime.



Today's musical Monday is going to showcase the opening of Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO). I really need to finish this anime. I got half way through but stopped because I had other priorities in anime watching, but GTO is hilarious. You will see why just from watching the opening.




So yeah, that's a thing. Though at times it has some stupid comedy, which can be tiring at times, it really shines, when the comedic points contribute to the lesson as the "teacher". All his crazy antics are perfectly embodied in this opening, and the electric guitar ain't half bad either. I kind of dislike the vocals,but I feel that it just fits with the show, so I am okay with it.



*DISCLAIMER* All images / videos used above are property of their rightful owners! If I have offended anyone or if you want to request to remove anything e-mail me at andrewdt1506@gmail.com and I will remove them.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment