Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Another lazy Saturday

I wish he was my teacher *sigh*



Another day of my beautiful lazy summer. I don't even know what day of the week it is to be honest without checking my phone. A bunch of my friends are gone for the weekend so I did what any normal 19 year old would do, I read manga and watched a massive amount of kpop music videos. The kpop videos are a lot different then what I usually do but my friend she just really wanted to show me all these vids and wow I have this new found respect for kpop. The music videos are so crazy I honestly thought I was tripping at one point haha. All the songs are really catchy and I have to say kpop singers are so sexy! I honestly need to go to Korea and get myself in the kpop industry so I meet these goddess. If I could be surrounded by these women I could die happy. Besides that I stopped watching Great Teacher Onizuka because I was reading how the manga is so much better and its a lot longer. My real reason to stop watching GTO is because the animation is really old and it sometimes hurts to watch haha I rather read and so I did and now I am passed where I was in anime. That is my day in a nut shell also no magic spoilers since it is the weekend that sucks, I hope they release the last 47 cards on Monday! I should really sign up for that prerelease tourney huh hahaha I am so lazy, maybe on Monday?

Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment